Your new job: SEO Manager (in your home office or remote, if desired)
UnitedAds has over 10 years of experience in the field of search engine optimization.
Your tasks as SEO Manager (m/f)
- Design, implementation and monitoring of SEO and SEA measures
- Continuous review and expansion of the content, keyword and link building strategy
- Implementation of customer training
- Creation of editorial online content based on the content strategy
- Definition, monitoring and communication of KPI’s and corresponding reports
What you bring
- 1 – 2 years experience in search engine optimization
- Good knowledge of HTML and SEO-relevant Internet technologies
- Experience with content management systems
- Secure handling of the common web analysis tools
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- The will to learn and develop yourself further
- The discipline to complete tasks independently
High demands on the quality of our own services and absolute customer orientation are important to us. Therefore we invest in the further education of our employees, in new and own technologies, automation and AI.
We trust in people who are willing to make a difference, who are enthusiastic about online marketing and who want to shape the future of digitalisation with us. Our online marketing team currently consists of 15 experts with up to 10 years of experience in the market.
Why you should join our team
The further development of your strengths is close to our heart. We offer our employees an advanced training program in which they can further specialize and develop professionally and personally.
Above all, we offer you the freedom to work 100% in your home office if you want or need to. For us performance counts, not presence.
If this task appeals to you, please send your application to email@example.com
We will then get in touch with you immediately.